Finding Firebird
When a young woman tries to rekindle her relationship with her extended family, she's forced to make a choice between her world and theirs.

Chapter 2, Scene 8 (NSFW)

Labels: ,

We lay on the ground taking a small break, or rather, we lay on the ground as he gave me a small break. The stars were lovely and the sky was cloudless. I kissed his cheek lightly and sneakily slid my hand down his stomach into his pants. I was in no way planning to let what he had done for me go unpaid, but when I went to wrap my hand around what I expected to be soft, I instead found a rigid shaft. I was pretty sure that he hadn’t gotten hard laying on his back looking at stars, and so I assumed that he had been had the whole, or at least most of the time. Instead of fucking me, he decided to get me off first! I thought to myself, incredibly surprised.

I closed my hand around his shaft and softly rubbed it while I thought to myself. Other guys my age would never have done something like that. Although I was sure Kayde was a few years older than me, it wasn’t enough for it to make a difference to me. He was sweet and caring, which was a nice change from the high school boys I had dated.

At some point, he had unbuttoned his pants while I wasn’t paying attention, because he ended up on top of me and was once again kissing my neck.

“Can I have you?” He asked quietly.

“Maybe”, I told him. “Can I keep you?” I asked. I didn’t want to give him up, not yet at least. I was crushing on him hard core, after the dinner, the sunset; he had truly planned a perfect date.

“As long as you want me, I’m yours.” He told me, spreading my legs and pressing his hard cock against me. He lifted himself a bit and pressed the head of his dick into me. “Tell me if it’s too much” He said softly.

Yea, like I haven’t heard that before. I thought to myself. But once he was actually in me, I thought otherwise. He was rather sizable and much thicker than I expected him to be.

“Hold on.” I said quietly, it seemed as though he hadn’t heard me, because right after I said that, he pushed himself a bit deeper. “Kayde, wait. You’re hurting me.” I said, louder this time.

“I’m sorry babe. Should I stop?” He said, getting up on his knees.

“NO!” I said as I pulled him closer. “I want you to put it in faster, it’ll hurt more, but not for as long. It’ll be easier.”

“I don’t want to hurt you Phee.” He whispered as he looked away.

“I want you, Kayde. I can’t wait.” I leaned forward and kissed him and lay back down on my back, pulling him down with me.

Lightly, I bit my lip, bracing myself from the possible pain, knowing that soon after, it would be wonderful. Slowly, as if he was still worried about hurting me, he pressed the head of his dick into me until it slid in, and then almost all at once, he kept pushing until he had buried himself in me. A muffled cry escaped my lips as he was filling me with himself. Once he was in me, he took a moment to allow me to get accustomed to his size and width and took the time to kiss me. As we kissed softly at first, then harder and more fiercely, my hips began to rock back and forth a bit.

Kayde seemed to pick up on this and slowly he pulled out of me and then pushed himself back into me. He fucked me slowly at first, giving me time to get used to him, giving my pussy time to get used to his pain, and giving himself time to figure out how deep he could go before it hurt. After about ten minutes, he begin moving faster, pumping in and out of me as my quiet gasps turned into loud moans. At some point I had lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist and he was now holding them. Each time he plunged himself into me, I would cry out, whether it was pleasure or pain that caused it, I couldn’t tell, but whatever it was, it was exquisite. He got up on his knees and held my legs up against his chest as he began slamming his cock into me. I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me and I knew that he and I were both on the way to orgasm. We were covered in sweat and for it to be so late at night, it was ridiculously hot.

“Phee, where do you want me to cum?” He asked, probably afraid of a random pregnancy.

“I’m on birth control. You can cum where ever you want babe.” I told him.

He began slamming into me harder, faster and deeper as my moans came louder and more often. I began to feel the familiar tightening in my abdomen and incredible warmth radiating upwards from my waist. As Kayde and I began to cum together, I saw what looked to me like a cone of light radiating up towards the sky. What the hell was that? I thought to myself after my orgasm had subsided and Kayde and I were once again lying side by side.

Readers


Labels

Recent Posts


Recent Comments