Finding Firebird
When a young woman tries to rekindle her relationship with her extended family, she's forced to make a choice between her world and theirs.

Chapter 2, Scene 2 (Caution, NSFW)

Labels:

I grabbed my bubble bath and bath salts and turned the water on. I turned the hot water on and plugged the tub pouring in some herbal bath salts and some bubble bath. I slid my pants down and peeled off the tank top and dipped my toe in to test the temperature. Finding the water satisfying, I went ahead and turned off the faucet and stepped into the tub.

As I laid my head back against the back of the bath, I remembered the paper. My only option was to go back to Dad’s office and copy the info down again. Luckily, he and I hadn’t had the talk about his password yet. I suppose I could go after my date with Kayde, Dad wouldn’t suspect anything and it would give me a little something to do after the date to keep my mind off of things. Oh crap! I thought to myself. I knew we were going to dinner, but where? Maybe I’ll just wear the purple sundress. It’ll be five, so it should still be warm and it’s versatile enough for where ever we go, as long as we stay in town.

Feeling more relaxed now that I had a plan, I laid my head back and drifted in and out of my thoughts, which for some reason, kept turning towards Kayde, and our kiss last night.

As my thoughts turned towards his lips, I remembered something my friend Kylie (always one to make a shocking statement) used to say. “Those are lips I’d love to feel between my legs.” I used to hate when she would say that, but she hit the nail on the head this time. I couldn’t help but imagine what Kayde’s lips would feel like between my legs and before I thought about it, my hand was sliding down my stomach.

I moaned softly as my fingers parted my lips. I slid my middle finger between my lips, right against the opening of my slit, teasing myself. I closed my eyes and imagined his large hands instead of my small familiar ones. I pushed my finger into myself and gasped. My finger slid out, leaving just the tip. I slid my finger in and out imagining how wonderful it would feel if it was him sliding into me. I added a second finger to the first and felt myself involuntarily rocking my hips. I took my other hand and used my middle and ring fingers to slowly and softly rub my clit, as I began moaning. My back began to arch and I could feel my fingers flying over my clit back and forth quickly as the pressure built. I pulled one hand away from my vagina and kept rubbing my now swollen clit and used the other hand to pinch my nipples.

All at once I felt my body tense up and then release. Waves of pleasure filled me, radiating out from my pelvis as I shuddered. I lay there in the tub reveling in the amazing feelings of orgasm as I realized two things. One, I was really glad that my father had gone to work; and two, as impossible as it seemed, the water in the bath felt hotter than it was when I got in.

Readers


Labels

Recent Posts


Recent Comments