Finding Firebird
When a young woman tries to rekindle her relationship with her extended family, she's forced to make a choice between her world and theirs.

Chapter 2, Scene 7 (NSFW)

Labels: ,

    “Oh, you mean when you thought I was a maniacal rapist?” He said, laughing.
    “What’s to say I don’t still think you’re maniacal?” I retorted.
    “Oh, just not a rapist, huh?” He asked, laughing so hard he almost fell off the branch, out of reflex I reached forward and grabbed his arm. “And if I’m a maniac, what does that say about you?”
    “What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.
    “You just tried to save a maniacal rapist… remember?”
    “You don’t scare me.” I told him.
    “Oh no?” He said as he lunged towards me.
    I jumped out of the tree and ran around to the other side.  As Kayde climbed out of the tree he tripped and heard me chuckling at him and began chasing me around.
    “Not afraid of me, huh?” He yelled “How come you’re still running?
    To busy running, laughing and feeling childlike to watch where I was going, I tripped over a small rock.  I tried to get up and run away, but by the time I was almost up, Kayde had caught up to me and tackled me.  We rolled around a bit, wrestling playfully until I had him pinned on the ground.
    “See? This is why I’m not afraid of you. There’s no need to be afraid of someone you can pin on the ground this easily.” I told him.
    As if it took no effort at all, he flipped over and was straddling me.
“Maybe that’s just what I wanted you to think!” He said, leaning forward and kissing me lightly.  I lifted my head and felt him slide his hand under mine holding the back of my head lightly as he leaned on his arm, his other hand touching my shoulder lightly. My arms were around his neck; my own way of making sure he didn’t stop kissing me before I was ready.  His tongue traced my lips and then retreated as he bit my lower lip lightly enough not to hurt, but hard enough to surprise me. He pulled his head away and kissed his way to my neck. Each time his lips touched my neck, it sent shivers down my spine.  He moved from my neck along my collar bone kissing very softly and sweetly.  He lowered my head and moved his hand to my blouse, taking a break from kissing me.
    “Stop me if I cross the line. Or get to close to it.” He whispered as he began to unbutton my dress. 
The light wind brought a light chill and slowly, small goose bumps began to form on my skin.  He unclasped my bra, pulling it open and laying the cups to my sides. He kissed his way down my chest to my breasts, taking each one into his mouth individually.  He took his time kissing, sucking and sometimes biting each one, not stopping with either until the nipples were hard and erect, as if he knew just which buttons to push to turn me on.
    After he was satisfied with me stiff nipples, he moved his mouth down my stomach, biting lightly, even leaving small red marks on my belly.  As he got to my panties, instead of  pulling them down as I expected and hoped he would, he just spread my legs.  He started by kissing my inner thighs, just above my knee.  As his lips slid up my leg, he added small nibbles to the occasion kiss, usually eliciting a quiet yelp from my lips.  Moving higher up my legs, closer to my pussy, he began to softly lick my inner thigh, causing me body to momentarily tighten and then relax. 
Not until he had kissed, licked and nibbled his way up my thigh did he even touch my panties.  As he slid one arm under my legs and took hold of my waist, he used the other hand to first rub my pussy through my panties and then pulled them to the side. Softly and lightly, he ran his tongue up my slit finally pulling a moan out of me. He pulled my underwear off of me and slipped both hands under my legs and held my waist.
    He lowered his head, once again sliding his tongue up my slit, causing my hips to lift slightly.  He pulled me closer as he slid his tongue into me, I moaned loudly. He pulled his head away momentarily.
    “I take it you enjoy that, hm?” He said with a chuckle, and then returned to licking.  His tongue slid inside me yet again and then moved up between my lips to my clit.  He began sucking on it, lightly as he swirled his tongue around it. As he took turns alternating between sucking and licking my clit I couldn’t help but grab a handful of hair in each hand and pulling him closer.  My moans became louder as I came closer to cumming.
    “Please, don’t stop.” I said between gasps.
    He slid his fingers into me and began to rhythmically slide them in and out of me as my hips rocked. His fingers began to move faster as he took my clit into his mouth and began to suck on it and flick his tongue across it.  I began breathing faster, my hips began rocking faster and I could feel my pussy tightening up around his fingers.  As his fingers and tongue moves faster I felt the familiar pressure building up inside of me. He pulled his head away from me and used his thumb to rub my clit as he fingered me and moved up a bit and took one of my nipples into his mouth and began lightly nibbling on it. 
    My legs tensed up and I felt my lower abdomen do the same. I cried out loudly as wave upon wave of pleasure released itself from my body, pulsing through me. I could feel both my vagina and clit throbbing from my orgasm. 
    I pulled Kayde down onto the ground next to me and laid my head on his arm.
    “That was amazing”, I told him between breaths.
    “I hope you don’t think I’m done with you yet.” He said mischievously. “I’m just giving you a break to catch your breath.” He warned.

Readers


Labels

Recent Posts


Recent Comments