Finding Firebird
When a young woman tries to rekindle her relationship with her extended family, she's forced to make a choice between her world and theirs.

Chapter 6, Scene 2 NSFW

Labels: ,

Kayde went into the bathroom to get ready for bed while I stayed in the bedroom. I stripped out of my dress, panties and bra to start getting ready for bed. First, I brushed my long orange hair and pulled it into a braid that I let Lay to the side of my head and over my shoulder. I pulled out my makeup bag, opened it up and began to search for my make up remover and a few cotton balls. I put a small amount of my oil free eye make up remover on a cotton ball and swiped it over my eye lids a couple of times until my eye make up was mostly gone, then I added a bit more to a second, cleaner cotton ball and went over my eye lids again, just to make sure it was gone. I pressed my mouth to the back of my hand to check for any lipstick that might have made it through the hectic night and was pleased to find out that there wasn’t anything left. I picked my dress up and hung it on a hanger that I found in the closet and then hung it on the closet door. After everything seemed nice and organized, I opened up my two suitcases and pulled my pillow out and put in on the bed and walked back over to my suitcases and leaned over them. As I was pillaging through them, looking for pajamas, Kayde opened the door and walked in before I could cover myself up.

“Oh, I’m sorry babe; I didn’t know you weren’t ready yet.” He said, sounding shy.

I can’t believe we’ve had sex twice and he’s still shy about seeing me naked. I thought to myself. “Its ok babe, I mean, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” I assured him, somewhat turned on by the way he was looking at me.

“Yea, but it’s different when I walk in on you facing away from me and bent over like that.” He answered.

I chuckled to myself softly as I realized that Kayde was slowly growing a bulge behind the thin pants he had on. I smiled at him and walked towards him slowly.

“I don’t think you’re quite as embarrassed as you would like for me to believe.” I told him, standing in front of him.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

For an answer, I reached down in front of him and slid my hand into his pants, lightly rubbing my finger tips along his quickly growing cock.

Kayde smiled at me and laughed softly. “I guess you’ve figured me out, haven’t you? It’s true; I was incredibly turned on by the sight of you bent over bearing all like that.” Kayde said to me as he slid one hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I turned us so that he was between me and the bed and began walking towards the bed pressing against him. When we got to the bed I push him down on to it so that he was sitting on the edge and kneeled down in front of him. I had wanted him in my mouth for quite awhile, but until now, it had not happened, and I planned to change that.

I pulled his cock out from under the pants and pulled them down slightly, allowing his cock to move more freely. I had seen his dick before, obviously, but not from this angle. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against the head of his cock, allowing them to part slightly. I flicked the tip of my tongue against the small bit of flesh between my lips and heard a tiny gasp escape his lips.

I opened my mouth a bit more and took the entire head of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it lightly as I swirled my tongue around it. Kayde began to moan softly and ran his fingers through my hair. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed himself in my mouth almost making me choke. I pulled away fro a minute to take a breath and then tried again to take his whole cock in my mouth. I felt him pressing against the back of my throat and gagged a bit. I adjusted my position quickly and began bobbing my head back and forth taking in the whole length of his cock. Kayde’s hips rocked back and forth as I devoured his cock. He watched me through half closed eyes and lightly thrusts in and out of my mouth as he was moaning softly. 

Suddenly I began to feel hints of him throbbing in my mouth against my tongue. I grabbed his hips with my hands and pulled him to me as the head of his cock began to swell lightly, pulsing against the back of my throat. I began trying to swallow, massaging him with my throat and tongue. After just a few seconds, Kayde grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face against him, burying his entire cock in my mouth as he began squirting cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but still a bit leaked out of my mouth onto my chin and corner of my mouth.

After Kayde had cum, he pulled my head away from him and lifted me up. “It’s your turn now beautiful.” He said to me as he pulled me into his lap. Kayde slid me down his still hard cock and started fucking himself into me. I was so horny from sucking him off that I started moaning immediately. Each time Kayde’s cock slid up into me, I felt him throb. Kayde lay back onto the bed and pulled me forward with him so that I was lying on top of him while he fucked me. He fucked me soft and slowly, hitting my g-spot perfectly each time he pushed in or pulled out of me. It wasn’t long that I began rocking myself back onto his cock more vigorously, wanting him to pound me until I came.

Kayde lifted his head and began sucking on my nipple as he slid one hand down my back and slipped a finger into my ass. He fucked me faster as he fingered my ass and sucked my nipple making me moan loudly. I felt my body tense up and moaned loudly. My eyes began to well up with tears, not out of any negative emotion, just from an over abundance of pleasure.

“Oh Kayde, I can’t take it. Give me a sec.” I pleaded with him trying to get him to slow down or give me a small break.

Instead of slowing down, or stopping, Kayde began fucking me harder and slipped a second finger into my ass and began pounding me.

“Cum for me baby girl. Squeeze my fat cock baby.” Kayde gasped as he slammed his cock up into me.

I began moaning loudly as the tears flowed down my cheeks. My hands found their way to Kayde’s head and I grasped handfuls of his hair as my pussy began to tighten.

“That’s right baby, give it to me. I want you to cum all over that hard dick.” Kayde said before he moved his mouth back to my nipple and nibbled on it slightly.

I felt my clit and pussy began to throb and plastered my mouth to his in an attempt to keep my self from screaming. I felt my pussy juice gushing from me as Kayde began filling me with his cum. My whole body throbbed with pleasure as I floated through the best orgasm I had ever experienced.

I’m not sure how long I lay on the bed next to him, but it was long enough to make me doze off. Kayde lifted me up and covered me with the sheet, soft white fleece blanket and comforter and then lay next to me. His chest was pressed up against my back and he wrapped an arm around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

Readers


Labels

Recent Posts


Recent Comments