Finding Firebird
When a young woman tries to rekindle her relationship with her extended family, she's forced to make a choice between her world and theirs.

Chapter 5, Scene 3 NSFW

Labels: ,

Kayde’s hands pushed and prodded at my legs until they were no longer crossed and pulled me into his lap as we kissed. When I realized I was in his lap, I wrapped my legs back around him. His lips against mine felt almost the way it feels when you press your tongue against a nine volt battery. They buzzed against each other, but in a much more pleasant way. His hands were under my ass, holding me to him. I could tell that he had no plans to stop touching me anytime soon. Even if he was, I wouldn’t have given him the choice. The light electricity I felt in my body was growing, and there seemed to be no way to get rid of it other than being pressed against him.

Kayde leaned forward until I was lying on the soft blanket on the floor. He reached under my dress and pulled my thong down my thighs and down my legs. He seemed to be in such a hurry to get between my legs that he didn’t even bother taking them all the way off. He lay on his stomach between my legs and hooked my knees over his shoulders, my thong dangling off my left ankle, and pressed his lips against my pussy.

With much more fury than last night, he slid his tongue up my slit and sucked on my clit while he pressed his fingers into me. His tongue swirled around my clit in circles and figure eights as he slid his fingers in and out of me quickly.

I reached up and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer to me, wanting more than he was giving me. My hips rocked back and forth as he pulled his fingers out of me and moved his hand from my clit down to my pussy. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy and used his thumb to rub my clit quickly.

“Oh god babe, you’re going to make me cum.” I shouted “Don’t stop baby, please, make me cum!”

Much to my surprise and dismay, when I said that, Kayde pulled away from me, leaving me hanging on the brink of orgasm as he took his shirt, pants, and boxers off. Once he was completely naked, he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me to a sitting position. He grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my head. He then reached around me and unfastened my bra and pulled it off.

He laid me back down on the blanket and slowly slid himself into me. I don’t know if it was the strange electric current running through my body, or the fact that I was so close to orgasm, or if it was just because I knew what to expect, but his size didn’t seem to hurt quite as much as it did the night before.

Instead of starting slow, as he did last night, he began sliding into me deep and fast. The slight pain I felt each time he slammed into me was immediately over taken by a wonderful feeling of pleasure. I moaned loudly, knowing how close I was to orgasm, knowing that the minute Kayde began to cum, it was going to set me off into a mind blowing orgasm.

Kayde stopped for a minute with his cock still in me, and lifted my legs up over his shoulders, and went back to sliding in and out of me. This new angle actually kind of hurt, but the pain was overshadowed by the pleasure. I felt myself begin to tighten around Kayde’s cock and began to feel him throbbing inside of me.

“Kayde, harder” I begged “You’re going to make me cum.”

He began to slam his pelvis into me faster as my moans turned to screams. I loved how hard he was fucking me. I loved how amazing it felt to have every inch of him inside of me. I even loved the pain because it contrasted the pleasure so beautifully.

My hips began to arch up towards him as my breath caught in my throat. I heard Kayde grunt lightly and before I knew it my whole body had started to spasm with waves of pleasure and I could feel Kayde releasing hot cum into me.

After a few seconds, Kayde lowered my legs and leaned forward to kiss me. He stood up and then took my hands, standing me up as well.

Kayde held our arms in the air, our hands pressed palm to palm. ”All thanks and blessings be,” He said “To those of air, earth, fire, and sea. Please, send Flora and Syle to this home, communicate to them that we need their help.”

He turned toward the north and blew out the green candle, and moved counter clockwise around the blanket to each candle, blowing them out.

Readers


Labels

Recent Posts


Recent Comments